Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

I thought that was Japan

Wait, they have a NEW Zealand now? Whatever happened to the OLD Zealand?

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

MARVELLOUS SCRIPT WRITING

Haaahaaa black guy play FarmVille, that's funny because you don't expect a young athletic black man to play farm ville on FACEBOOK, and all these jokes about current events, haahaha you're so funny Rina-Chan.... and definitely not a man.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

I liked this, its like egoraptor meets johnnyutah.

People think this is a useless review

Support Group Support Group

lol

I purposely acted like a total douche and got kicked out of this meeting as a result.

where's the part of this game when your character sees that joining a support group is useless and decides to start his own fight club?

Distance Distance

I love this.

I actually love the monotonous music, I think it adds to the feeling of stagnation we see in the game.

a really good way to start off the day, I got the sad ending... I wouldn't have it any other way.

the graphics could be little more high res for such a large screen.

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

what the shit!?

I stayed to the far right of the screen and that fucking shark's head came from in front of me and ate me!?

Fun game, but I can't expect to have a high score if the game just fucks me in the ass like that.

One Winged Angel (Metal) One Winged Angel (Metal)

meh

Only starts to sound like the actual song at about 3:30 and then it ends...

I'm not saying this is bad but it strays too far from the original... It seems all over the place. I want more "Sephirosu Sephirosu" chorus like the melody at 3:30

ProjectGodMode responds:

You'll get your fucking vocals.... fuck sake.

Victory Not Vengeance Nation Victory Not Vengeance Nation

Pure Victory

Man, yo, Kev, this is awesome! I especially like the bass beat-box-like sounds, yo at 0:45, that was cool!

I could listen to this forever!

Head First Into A Wall Head First Into A Wall

I loved hearing this in :the game:

The melody starting at 0:10 reminds me, vaguely, of the theme song for cowboy Bebop