Support Group Support Group

lol

I purposely acted like a total douche and got kicked out of this meeting as a result.

where's the part of this game when your character sees that joining a support group is useless and decides to start his own fight club?

Distance Distance

I love this.

I actually love the monotonous music, I think it adds to the feeling of stagnation we see in the game.

a really good way to start off the day, I got the sad ending... I wouldn't have it any other way.

the graphics could be little more high res for such a large screen.

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

what the shit!?

I stayed to the far right of the screen and that fucking shark's head came from in front of me and ate me!?

Fun game, but I can't expect to have a high score if the game just fucks me in the ass like that.

Tetraform Tetraform

You know what sucks?

Sucks getting your crystal cracked and destroyed while fighting against the last boss, and realizing that you've been playing for the past 45 minutes and you'll never get to see the ending.

No Save points :(
Score Resets to 0 when you replay the game >:(

GOOD DAY SIR!

Battalion: Ghosts Battalion: Ghosts

Good game, but its too hard! MEGAHARD!

Chapter 3 was too hard on normal, so I switched it to easy

Chapter 4 was too hard on easy, so i quit.

There doesn't seem to be any reasonable way to win the game, unless I'm missing something here other than the rock paper scissors sort of gameplay.

Powerfox Powerfox

I must enter a summary for this review because tL;

FFFFFFFFuuuuuuu, not even the Cowboy Bebop themesong could save this game from a 2/10

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I have no life T.T

Best Score: 823398.1 feet
Tank, Top Guns, Missile, All Unlock-balls!, All Medals...
Favorite Weapon: AK-47 (because of ammo to power ratio)
Second Favorite: Sniper Rifle

Method of procedure: Sent Turtle 150 points in space, and then used missile to boost it's speed, shot it every time before it reached the ground (it's a useful glitch, doesn't slow the turtle down always multiplies it's speed)

Time Spent Playing: 3 hours and 30 minutes... x(

As for the game, it's been done before, but this is the first time I've really got hooked to it! Oh and why does the banana SHORYUKEN! you? that I don't get >.<

:the game: :the game:

LOL MEMES!

I will giv u a 10/10... becauz I ctan giv u OVARRR NIEN-HUDNRED!!!!1

No, bhut seriosely, this whas :TEH GAEM:!!~11

Survival Lab Survival Lab

stupid, stupid game

not fun at all, I didn't like it, you jump to low

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

One of the funnest games I have ever played

i just wished there were more levels, more upgrades, I thought I'd never be able to kill the boss, but then I did, I rock.

Nevertheless, All my 10 are belong to u.

Ideas for the next game: You are tha monstahs